Develop your portfolio
Control your privacy
Find people and join groups
7-9 October 2015: MyPortfolio goes ULearn 2015. Visit us at the Catalyst stand (stand 62) on Level 5 in SkyCity.
24 September 2015: MyPortfolio continues to be offered for free to NZ schools, the Ministry of Education announces.
Ongoing: Sign up for a MyPortfolio office hour. Find out more.
11 May 2015: MyPortfolio featured in Interface Magazine.
MyPortfolio provides a personal learning environment to record and showcase evidence of achievement, manage development plans, set goals, and create online learning communities see more resources on MyPortfolio.
- Create a plan of study, a career plan, map your personal development
- Maintain multiple web-based resumés and portfolios for work, study, and life
- Showcase your achievements with all sorts of files, photos, blogs and graphics
- Create media rich portfolios to share with family, friends, employers and instructors
- Reflect as part of your learning experience
- Create portfolio projects as part of your class
- Help your students prepare and thrive in the digital age
- Comment on and assess your students\' achievements
- Create your own portfolio, for your class and for your career
- Explore how portfolios and personal development planning can deliver learning outcomes